|YIELDS: 6 Servings
||PREP TIME: 5 mins
||COOK TIME: 20 mins
||TOTAL TIME: 25 mins
3 lbs beef tri-tip
2 tbsp olive oil
Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Rub both sides of the tri-tip with olive oil.
- Season with kosher salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to the grill and cook for about 5 minutes, then turn one-quarter turn and cook another 5 minutes. (Turning will give you those nice grill marks.)
- Flip the tri-tip and repeat the process.
- Check for desired doneness by using the finger-to-thumb method. (Watch the video for this technique.)
- Remove from the grill and let rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Slice the tri-tip against the grain and serve with your favorite sides!