|YIELDS: 8 Servings||PREP TIME: 10 mins||COOK TIME: 1 hr 30 mins||TOTAL TIME: 1 hr 40 mins|
- Preheat Recteq Pellet Grill to 250°F. I used the Ultimate Blend pellets as my fuel. (Mixture of white oak, red oak, and hickory.)
- Combine both rubs and set 1 tablespoon aside for later.
- Season wings with 1 tablespoon of rub combo and smoke in Recteq for 1-1 ½ hours.
- Preheat oil to 375°F in a deep pot. I used the RT-G450 Gas Cooker from Recteq.
- Fry wings until an internal temperature of 170°F has been reached or until they are as crispy as you like ‘em!
- The wings will float when they are ready.
- Remove from oil, place on a drying rack and season with remaining rub. Let them rest for 5 minutes and enjoy!