|YIELDS: 6 Servings||PREP TIME: 15 mins||COOK TIME: 20 mins||TOTAL TIME: 35 mins|
2 lbs medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
1 lb scallops
1 lb fresh mussels
2 tbsp fresh ground black and white pepper mixed
Pinch of Cajun Seasoning, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder
Pinch of fresh grated ginger and fresh grated garlic
1 cup white wine
1 cup chicken stock
1 lb bacon - cooked (save the grease to cook the with)
1 red, green and yellow pepper
½ red onion - chopped
½ white onion - chopped
Cast iron skillet
- Start water to boil grits.
- Cook the bacon and remove once crisp. Save the grease in the pan to cook the seafood and veggies.
- Lower heat and add seafood then add wine and chicken stock.
- Bring to steady boil then lower heat to simmer.
- Add all spices and veggie and let simmer until mussels open fully.
- When water boils add grits - once grits are done, seafood should be done about the same time!
- Serve and enjoy!