|YIELDS: 4 Servings||PREP TIME: 2 mins||COOK TIME: 8 mins||TOTAL TIME: 10 mins|
1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
3-4 cloves garlic, peeled and very thinly sliced
Drizzle of olive oil
Paprika, to taste
Dried chili, to taste
Splash of white rum (I used Amazona de Ron from Mallorca)
- Heat a generous drizzle of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the shrimp and sliced garlic.
- Season to taste with paprika and dried chili.
- Continue to sauté, turning often, until the garlic has softened and the shrimp are all almost cooked through.
- Add a glug or two of rum to the pan, CAREFULLY light on fire, and flambé until the alcohol has been cooked off.
- Serve and enjoy!