|YIELDS: 4 Servings||PREP TIME: 15 mins||COOK TIME: 2 hrs||TOTAL TIME: 2 hrs 15 mins|
½ lb Pork Tenderloin - Diced into cubes
4 tbsp Bone Suckin' Sauce Seasoning & Rub
1 tbsp olive oil
1 small onion diced
½ tsp rosemary
½ tsp oregano
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup sweet potatoes peeled and diced
1 cup mushrooms sliced
1 cup snap peas
4 cups chicken broth
1 cup white wine
1 cup tomatoes chopped or canned
- Rub meat first with whatever spices you like - I used Bone Suckin' Sauce Seasoning & Rub + some cracked pepper.
- Then in a large pot or dutch oven, brown pork with onions in 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add broth, wine, tomatoes, and spices to pot with pork mixture. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for 1 hour (or until pork is tender).
- Add sweet potatoes and mushrooms. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove lid and stir in peas. Thicken if desired with cornstarch mixture (combine 2 tablespoons cornstarch and 1/4 cup water in separate bowl).
- Simmer an additional 10 minutes uncovered.