|YIELDS: 4 Servings||PREP TIME: 5 mins||COOK TIME: 10 mins||TOTAL TIME: 5 mins|
4 petrale filets
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
3 tbsp minced shallots
¼ cup dry white wine
2 tbsp cold, unsalted butter, cut into 4 pieces
2 tbsp minced fresh sage leaves
1 tbsp minced fresh chives
2 lemon wedges
- Heat a large, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brown the petrale filets for about 3 minutes on each side (don't overcook!). Remove from the pan and place on a warm plate.
- Add the minced shallots to the pan you cooked the fish in and sauté until slightly softened.
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine, making sure to scrape up any brown bits.
- Stir in the butter, sage, chives, and lemon juice.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until slightly thickened.
- Spoon the sauce over the petrale filets, serve, and enjoy!