|YIELDS: 4 Servings||PREP TIME: 5 mins||COOK TIME: 15 mins||TOTAL TIME: 20 mins|
½ cup (1 stick) butter
½ tsp chili powder (or more to taste)
4 ears corn (whole, not shucked)
½ cup crumbled feta cheese
Microwave-safe liquid measuring cup
Tongs (heat-safe for the grill)
- Preheat grill to 375°F.
- Cut the butter in chunks and place in the measuring cup; add the chili powder.
- Microwave the mixture for about 1 minute, until melted.
- Stir the mixture until combined.
- Place the corn as is--in the husk (not shucked, cleaned or soaked) on the grill.
- Grill for about 15-20 minutes, rotating every 5 minutes or so.
- Let cool for a bit after removing from the grill, then pull the husks down (you can now use this as your handle) and remove any silk.
- Place the corn on plates and spoon the butter mixture over each ear.
- Generously sprinkle feta cheese over the top of each ear.