|YIELDS: 6 Servings||PREP TIME: 2 mins||COOK TIME: 16 mins||TOTAL TIME: 18 mins|
3 tbsp butter
¼ cup brown sugar or honey
¼ cup Grand Marnier
1 tsp ground rosemary
¼ tsp cayenne pepper, adjust to taste
⅛ tsp Himalayan sea salt
freshly chopped parsley for garnish
- Place the baby carrots in a steamer and cook over high heat until tender, about 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. When the butter starts to foam, add the steamed carrots, brown sugar (or honey), and Grand Marnier.
- Cook for 3 minutes then season with the rosemary, cayenne pepper, and sea salt. stir and cook for 7 minutes, or until glaze thickens.
- Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with fresh parsley, and serve!