|YIELDS: 10 Servings||PREP TIME: 10 mins||COOK TIME: 18 mins||TOTAL TIME: 28 mins|
4 overly ripe bananas
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
½ tsp vanilla extract
½ cup peanut butter or your favorite nut butter
½ cup Cup4Cup flour or your favorite Gluten Free Flour
1 tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp fresh grated nutmeg
pinch of sea salt
½ cup chopped walnuts
1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a stand mixer, add the bananas, eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and nut butter. Blend until smooth.
- Next add the flour, sea salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and baking soda.
- Mix for about 20 seconds until incorporated.
- Fold in most of the walnuts, saving a few to sprinkle on top.
- Use a spoon to scoop batter into the muffin cavities, filling 3/4 way to the top.
- Add remaining walnuts.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes, until they look set on top and a toothpick comes out clean.