|YIELDS: 2 Servings||PREP TIME: 5 mins||COOK TIME: 15 mins||TOTAL TIME: 20 mins|
1 salmon filet
salt and pepper
fresh lemon juice
red leaf lettuce
sliced bell pepper
fresh lemon wedges for serving
1 tsp Dijon mustard
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
½ lemon, juiced
salt and pepper, to taste
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp minced shallots
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Drizzle your salmon filet generously with olive oil and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Season to taste with a combination of salt, pepper, oregano, thyme, and chili powder.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until cooked through.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the salad dressing.
- Prepare your salad using the ingredients listed or whatever fresh veggies you have on hand.
- Place the salmon filet on top of the salad and drizzle with the dressing.