|YIELDS: 4 Servings
||PREP TIME: 3 mins
||COOK TIME: 17 mins
||TOTAL TIME: 20 mins
½ cup flour (all purpose or gluten-free)
½ cup milk
3 tbsp melted butter, divided
1 tbsp sugar
¼ tsp salt
Fruit for topping
Powdered sugar for topping
Cast iron skillet
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, 2 tbsp melted butter, sugar, and salt.
- Slowly incorporate the flour until just combined.
- Heat the remaining melted butter in a large, cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour the pancake batter into the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes, until the edges start to brown.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for about 12 minutes, until set.
- Remove from the oven and top with lots of fresh fruit (I used banana, mango, nectarines, and blackberries.)
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve!