|YIELDS: 4 Servings||PREP TIME: 10 mins||COOK TIME: 15 mins||TOTAL TIME: 25 mins|
1 lb skinless cod filets (about 1" thick)
1 large lemon, zested and juiced
Salt, to taste
¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 lb zucchini, spiralized (or 12 oz cooked spaghetti noodles)
4 scallions, thinly sliced
2 large tomatoes, diced
½ cup roughly chopped fresh parsley
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F and lightly oil a large baking sheet.
- Place the cod pieces onto an oiled baking sheet and sprinkle with salt, lemon zest, and the shredded parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes then remove from the oven, cover with foil, and set aside.
- Place the spiralized zucchini (or cooked spaghetti) in a large bowl and add the scallions, tomatoes, and parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, and minced garlic. Pour the mixture over the zoodles, season with salt, and toss until well coated.
- Serve the cod atop the zoodles.