|YIELDS: 6 Servings||PREP TIME: 10 mins||COOK TIME: 30 mins||TOTAL TIME: 40 mins|
12 chicken drumsticks
1 tsp hoisin sauce
¼ tsp chili garlic sauce
2 tsp oyster sauce
½ cup soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
⅛ tsp black pepper
¼ tsp garlic powder
Instant read thermometer
- Place all the ingredients for the marinade into a bowl and mix well.
- Put the drumsticks into a Ziplock bag and add the marinade on top. Close the bag and marinate in the fridge for 12 hours.
- Remove chicken from the fridge and let sit in the marinade on the counter for 1 hour to get to room temperature.
- Preheat grill to about 400-425°F.
- Spray the grill with cooking oil so the chicken doesn't stick.
- Grill the chicken, rotating every 5 minutes, until cooked to an internal temp of 165°F and the skin is crispy!
- Add a salad, veggies or rice as a side dish! Serve it up and enjoy!