|YIELDS: 8 Servings||PREP TIME: 5 mins||COOK TIME: 30 mins||TOTAL TIME: 35 mins|
2 very ripe bananas
1 apple, grated
2 cups almond flour
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a muffin tin or line with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas until smooth.
- Stir in the eggs and grated apple. Mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the almond flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
- Slowly stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Fill each cavity in the prepared muffin tin about 2/3 of the way full and bake for 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 20-30 minutes.